Our new tasting room is now open, featuring an elegant, Sonoma County farmhouse feel. We invite you to join us in our all new Tasting Room and we look forward to creating new memories with you here at the winery.
We are open Thursdays through Sundays by appointment only for outdoor tastings, safely distanced on the Rodney Strong Terrace and expansive Concert Green. The friendly staff are masked at all times, and our memorable wine tasting experiences among the vines of the Russian River Valley are a safe and welcome getaway during these challenging times.
For your convenience, we also offer Curbside Pickups for pre-paid wine orders.
If you have any questions about your upcoming visit, please feel free to call us at (707) 431-1533 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that all tastings will be by appointment only.
- Appointment only with 12 guests maximum. For parties larger than 6 please email email@example.com
- Our initial days of operation will be Thursday-Sunday, from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, with the last reservation at 3:30 pm.
- A credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- All tastings will be held outdoors; for your comfort, please dress appropriately
- Following all sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with CDC guidelines, including hosts wearing masks at all times, pre-shift health screenings, regular and thorough sanitizing of all public areas prior to and following your visit
- We ask that guests limit visits to 90 minutes, and we require masks, except when seated at your table.
- Group Visits: Whether you are tasting with friends and family or hosting a corporate event, we are happy to customize a visit for groups of 8 or more. For further information or to book your visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- A full list of our safety protocols can be found here.
We hope to see you back in Sonoma County soon!
*Important Note: Reservations may be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled tasting. We know that itineraries change. We ask that you please notify us via phone or email within 24 hours of your scheduled tasting to avoid a $20 per person fee, charged to your credit card on file.