We are open Thursdays through Sundays by appointment only for outdoor tastings, safely distanced on the Rodney Strong Terrace and expansive Concert Green. The friendly staff are masked at all times, and our memorable wine tasting experiences among the vines of the Russian River Valley are a safe and welcome getaway during these challenging times.
For your convenience, we also offer Curbside Pickups for pre-paid wine orders.
Please contact us for either of these options at email@example.com or (707) 431-1533.
Please note that all tastings will be by appointment only.
- Appointment only with 6 guests maximum
- Our initial days of operation will be Thursday-Sunday, from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, with the last reservation at 3:30 pm.
- A credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- All tastings will be held outdoors; for your comfort, please dress appropriately
- Following all sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with CDC guidelines, including hosts wearing masks at all times, pre-shift health screenings, regular and thorough sanitizing of all public areas prior to and following your visit
- We ask that guests limit visits to 90 minutes, and we require masks, except when seated at your table.
- A full list of our safety protocols can be found here.
We hope to see you back in Sonoma County soon!
* Important Note: Reservations may be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled tasting. We know that itineraries change. We ask that you please notify us via phone or email within 24 hours of your scheduled tasting to avoid a $20 per person fee, charged to your credit card on file.