Shipping & Returns
RODNEY STRONG WINE ESTATES SHIPPING POLICY
We currently ship only within the United States.
We do our best to process and ship orders within 1-2 business days. Large, custom or magnum orders may take additional time. Weather holds may be placed during the warmer and colder months and may delay shipments. Question around your order can be directed to [email protected].
RODNEY STRONG WINE ESTATES RETURN POLICY
Shipping charges may be refundable only if:
- Products were damaged in transit.
- We sent the wrong product.
- During extreme temperature conditions due to weather, we encourage you to select 2-day expedited shipping or FedEx Temperature Control to ensure the safe delivery of your wine. NOTE – FedEx Temperature Controlled deliveries can take up to 10 business days to process. If you have chosen FedEx Ground shipping we cannot guarantee the safe arrival of your wine or issue a refund if it arrives damaged due to extreme temperature conditions.
- Please contact us at [email protected] to arrange for the return of damaged wine. We can reship a replacement shipment to you at no extra cost.
- We cannot legally re-route wine across state lines. If you need to re-route your order to a different address within the same state after it has shipped, please contact us at [email protected] immediately so we can assist you. If we are unable to re-route your order and the order needs to be re-shipped, the cost of reshipment will be applied to your credit card.
ADULT SIGNATURE REQUIRED
Wine may be sold and delivered only to individuals who are at least 21 years old. You may be required to show proof of age upon delivery.
SHIPPING RESTRICTIONS BY STATE
Each state has different laws and restrictions pertaining to alcohol sales. Currently, we are unable to ship alcohol orders to Arkansas, Connecticut, Delaware, Indiana, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi New Jersey, Ohio, Rhode Island and Utah.
Shipments to South Dakota and Oklahoma will ship via FedEx from our tasting room on-site and are not eligible for temperature-controlled trucks or cool packs. Please note we will hold shipments until optimal weather conditions are present.
We are not able to ship wine to a P.O. Box.
WEATHER HOLDS & WARM WEATHER SHIPPING
Your order may be placed on a weather hold if the weather conditions at the departure or arrival location are not conducive to shipping wine. We will send an email notification when your wine ships.
If your destination or any area it is traveling through is over 85 degrees we will likely place the order in a shipping hold. When appropriate, we package shipments with ice packs to keep the product cool. During extreme temperature conditions due to weather, we encourage you to select 2-day expedited shipping or Temperature Control to ensure the safe delivery of your order. NOTE –Temperature Control can take up to 10 business days to process.
Rodney Strong Wine Estates and our carriers will not be shipping or delivering on the following holidays:
- Martin Luther King, Jr. Day
- Presidents Day
- Memorial Day
- Labor Day
- Columbus Day
- Veterans’ Day
- Thanksgiving Day – only Air packages will be delivered
- Day after Thanksgiving – only Air packages will be delivered
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- New Year’s Day
Please note, carriers are suspending service guarantees for ground shipments from late November through December.
If you decide to reroute your order to a different address after it has shipped, there will be a $15.00 additional fee to cover carrier charges.
How long does it take for my order to process?
Depending on the size of your order and destination, it could take up to 2 business days to process. If there are weather holds, it may be delayed until the weather hold is lifted. Once your order is processed it will be shipped with your selected shipping method and you will receive an email notification with tracking information. Transit times vary based on shipping method.
Can the carrier leave the wine on my doorstep?
No, wine must be signed for by an individual at least 21 years old. A business address where someone will be present to sign during regular business hours is preferred.
What if I am not at home to receive the wine?
Our Carriers will attempt to deliver on 3 consecutive delivery days, and they will hold the package an additional 5 days before returning it to us. If you are not able to receive your wine order, we suggest sending it directly to a UPS or FedEx Office or Walgreen’s location. They do not charge to hold your wine and they allow you 5 days to pick it up before it is returned to us.
What if I cannot receive wine at my business address?
We suggest sending it directly to a UPS or FedEx Office or Walgreen’s location. They do not charge to hold your wine and they allow you 5 days to pick it up before it is returned to us.
What if my wine is returned to Rodney Strong Wine Estates?
If your order is returned to us, please contact us at [email protected] to schedule a new shipment date. We will reship and your credit card will be charged for the cost of reshipment.
When will I receive my tracking number?
When your order leaves our warehouse and is scanned by the Carrier a tracking number will automatically be generated. You will receive an update via email with this tracking information.
If your order is shipped through Temperature Control, you will receive a tracking number when your order has reached the designated hub for your area, usually the night before the package will be delivered to you.