THERE IS NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR TO WIN. A PURCHASE OF ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE IS NOT REQUIRED TO PARTICIPATE NOR WILL IT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. PROMOTION OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE 50 UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA WHO ARE AT LEAST 21 YEARS OF AGE ON DATE OF ENTRY. VOID IN PUERTO RICO AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1) PROGRAM DESCRIPTION/TIMING: The Rodney Strong Vineyards “Master Blender” Sweepstakes (referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes” or the “Promotion”), begins April 1, 2018 at 12:00:00 AM Pacific Daylight Savings Time (“PDST”), and ends May 31, 2018, at 11:59:59 PM PDST (the “Promotion Period”).
2) HOW TO ENTER: Access the promotion website (the “Website”) online at https://www.rodneystrong.com/sweepstakes during the Promotion Period and confirm that you are 21 years of age or older. Then register to participate in the Sweepstakes by completing the online entry form including your First and Last Name, Email Address, Date of Birth and Phone Number (optional), check the Verification box and agree to the Official Rules and click “Submit”. Upon completion you will receive a Thank You message confirming your Entry (the “Registration Entry”). Limit one (1) Registration entry per person/per Promotion Period. All entries submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned.
3) PROGRAM ELIGIBILITY: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia who are 21 years of age or older at time of entry, except where prohibited or restricted by law. Employees of Klein Foods, Inc., dba Rodney Strong Vineyards (the “Sponsor”), advertising and promotional agencies involved in the promotion, including Marden-Kane Inc. (the “Administrator”), collectively referred to as (the “Promotion Entities”) as well as state alcohol beverage commissions, alcoholic beverage manufacturers, distributors, and retailers, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and their immediate family members (spouse, parent, sibling, and children) or members of the same household of any of the foregoing are not eligible to participate. By entering, you agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of the judges, which are final and binding in all respects. All applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
4) SWEEPSTAKES DRAWING/WINNER SELECTION PROCESS: The potential winners will be selected in a random drawing on or about June 8, 2018 from among all eligible Sweepstakes Entries received under the supervision of Marden-Kane, Inc. an independent judging organization, whose decisions are final on matters relating to this sweepstakes drawing. Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during the Promotion Period.
5) POTENTIAL WINNER NOTIFICATION PROCESS: The potential winners will be notified by phone (if available on entry), e-mail and/or U.S. Mail and may be required to execute and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability Release, Travel Release and, where legal, Publicity Release, within seven (7) days following issuance of notification. Non-compliance within this time period or return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate Winner (time permitting). If, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion, it is determined that any entry has not complied with these Official Rules, Sponsor is unable to contact a selected entrant within a reasonable time period, a selected entrant has failed to properly execute and return any required documents within the specified time period, has made false statements, or notification is returned as undeliverable, then such entry will be disqualified and an alternate will be selected (time permitting). Should a potential winner decide to decline the prize for any reason whatsoever, Sponsor shall have no further obligation to that potential winner, and an alternate potential winner will be selected, time permitting. Sponsor’s decisions are final and binding on all matters.
6) PRIZES: Two (2) Grand Prizes: A 4 day/3 night trip for two (Winner and one (1) guest; guest must be 21 years of age or older) to Healdsburg, California in Sonoma County. Prize trip includes: 3 nights’ hotel accommodations (double occupancy), round trip economy air transportation for Winner and one (1) guest from a major airport near Winners’ residence to a major airport servicing the U.S. city closest to San Francisco, CA approved by Sponsor, transportation to/from destination airport/hotel, a total of five (5) meals, two (2) spa treatments at hotel, a $200 gift card (for winner only) for incidentals and a gift bag containing Rodney Strong Vineyard branded merchandise. Alcoholic beverages are not part of the prize. An itinerary of scheduled events will be provided prior to travel. Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) of each Grand Prize is: $7,000. Total ARV of all Grand Prizes offered is: $14,000. Actual value of prize may vary based on airfare fluctuations, winner’s point of departure and the date the reservations are made. Trip must be taken July 12 – 15, 2018 and winners and travel companions must attend all scheduled events; if potential winner is not able to travel on designated dates, prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner will be selected, time permitting. Total number of prizes awarded for the entire Promotion, not to exceed two (2).
7) PRIZE RESTRICTIONS: Limit of one prize per person/family/household. All taxes, fees, and surcharges on the prize and all ground transportation, meals, beverages, gratuities, spending money, telephone charges, merchandise, souvenirs, room service and all other expenses not specified herein are the sole responsibility of the winner. Winners will be issued an IRS Tax Form 1099 stating the value of the prize for 2018 tax filing purposes. Trip accommodations are subject to availability, blackout dates and additional restrictions may apply. Winner and travel companion must travel on the same itinerary, as set by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, in the judgment of Sponsor, air travel is not required due to the proximity of Winner’s residence to San Francisco, CA, the Sponsor at its sole discretion will issue said winner a check in an amount to be determined at time of award in lieu of air travel. Winner’s travel companion must meet the eligibility requirements as set forth in these Official Rules. Travel companion must execute and return a Travel/Liability Release and a Publicity Release where legal, prior to travel. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value if entire prize or a portion of the advertised prize is unavailable for any reason. No barter, transfer, or assignment of any prize permitted, except by Sponsor at its sole discretion. If Winner or travel companion does not participate in any optional activities offered, no compensation will be provided. Sponsor, Administrator and their parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives disclaim any and all representations and warranties, expressed or implied, in fact or in law, in connection with all prizes offered/awarded. Any gift cards, gifts, documents or event tickets/passes awarded to the winner become the responsibility of the winner upon possession of same and will not be replaced. Any gift cards, tickets/passes awarded are subject to terms and conditions stated thereon. In the event that any part of the prize trip or any of the events associated with the prize trip are unable to take place as planned, for reasons including, but not limited to scheduling conflicts, cancellations, postponements, delays, an event of force majeure (any acts of God, natural catastrophes, public enemies, war, acts of terrorism, civil commotion, riot, strikes or labor difficulties, lockout, judicial or government order, or other requirement of law, or national emergencies or any other cause beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control), or for any other reason whatsoever, then the remaining components of the prize constitute full satisfaction of Sponsor’s prize obligation to the prize winner, and no other additional compensation will be awarded. Winner and guest are responsible for obtaining any and all required travel documents (photo identification) including but not limited to any travel insurance (and all other forms of insurance) that they may wish to obtain at their own expense) and hereby acknowledge that the Sponsor has not and will not obtain or provide travel insurance or any other form of insurance.
8) GENERAL CONDITIONS: Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use the Winner’s name, voice, actual or simulated likeness, and biographical information (including, without limitation, for advertising and promotional purposes) in perpetuity, throughout the universe, in all media whether now known or hereafter devised, without additional compensation unless prohibited by law. By claiming a prize, winner agrees to assume all risks associated with acceptance of any prize and agrees that the prize is awarded upon the condition that each of the Promotion Entities (as noted in Rule 3), will have no liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death, damage to or loss of property, or other damages of any kind caused by the prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use/misuse of the prize or from winner’s participation in the Sweepstakes. “Released Parties” (as defined below) assume no responsibility for lost, late, illegible, garbled or misdirected entry materials, or for any computer, online, telephone, human, or other error or for any technical or other malfunctions that may occur. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incoherent, unusable, or incomplete entries will be accepted. Proof of uploading an entry does not constitute proof of delivery or entry. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned to Entrant. Each entry must be taken by, manually key stroked and manually entered by the individual Entrant; automated and/or repetitive electronic submission of entries (including but not limited to entries made using any script, macro, bot, or sweepstakes service) will be disqualified and transmissions from these or related accounts, email or IP addresses may be blocked. All information is collected in the United States of America. Released Parties are not responsible for typographical errors or any other errors in entries submitted. Entries not complying with all rules are subject to disqualification. By entering, participants release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotions agencies, prize suppliers, and all of their employees, officers, directors, shareholder’s and agents (collectively, “Released Parties”) from any and all liability or any injuries, loss or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with this Promotion, the use of any entry, or the acceptance or use of any prize won.
9) INTERNET: The use of any automated launching or entry software or any other mechanical or electronic means that permits the participant to automatically enter repeatedly (as solely determined by Sponsor) is prohibited. If for any reason this Promotion is not capable of running as planned due to infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, uploads of malicious files or viruses, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Promotion, Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entry or any individual who tampers with the entry process, and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Promotion and select winners using all eligible, non-suspect entries received as of the date of termination. Released Parties assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, entries. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or telephone lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or entry to be received on account of technical problems, human error or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any Web site, or any combination thereof, including any injury or damage to participant’s or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in this Promotion or downloading any materials in this Promotion. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE PROMOTION IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
10) JURISDICTION: The Promotion is governed by the laws of the United States. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. The construction, validity and interpretation of the Promotion shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules. All disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or related to the Promotion shall be resolved in the Superior Court of Sonoma County, California or to the U.S. District Court of San Francisco, California.
12) WINNERS LIST & RULES: The Official Rules (throughout the Promotion Period) and Winners List (available after 6/30/18 or after winners have been notified) will be posted at https://www.Rodneystrong.com/sweepstakes and will remain posted for 30 days thereafter.
13) SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Promotion is Klein Foods, Inc. dba Rodney Strong Vineyards, P.O. Box 6010, Healdsburg, CA 95448.
14) ADMINISTRATOR: The Promotion Administrator is Marden-Kane, Inc., 575 Underhill Blvd. Suite 222, Syosset, NY 11791.