We are delighted to welcome guests back to Rodney Strong Vineyards in Healdsburg!
Thank you so much for your patience and support these past weeks and months. For your well-being and ours, we have implemented several safety protocols. We look forward to providing you with a safe, relaxing and authentic Sonoma County experience, outdoors and distanced on our Terrace & Concert Green.
If you have any questions about your upcoming visit, please feel free to call us at (707)431-1533 or email us at email@example.com
Please note that all tastings will be by appointment only.
- Appointment only with 12 guests maximum. For parties larger than 6 please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Our initial days of operation will be Thursday-Sunday, from 10:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m, with the last reservation at 3:30 pm.
- A credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- All tastings will be held outdoors; for your comfort, please dress appropriately
- Following all sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with CDC guidelines, including hosts wearing masks at all times, pre-shift health screenings, regular and thorough sanitizing of all public areas prior to and following your visit
- We ask that guests limit visits to 90 minutes, and we require masks, except when seated at your table.
- Group Visits: Whether you are tasting with friends and family or hosting a corporate event, we are happy to customize a visit for groups of 8 or more. For further information or to book your visit, please email email@example.com with any questions.
- A full list of our safety protocols can be found here.
We hope to see you back in Sonoma County soon!
* Important Note: Reservations may be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled tasting. We know that itineraries change. We ask that you please notify us via phone or email within 24 hours of your scheduled tasting to avoid a $20 per person fee, charged to your credit card on file.