We are delighted to welcome guests back to Rodney Strong Vineyards in Healdsburg beginning Friday, June 19th, 2020.
Thank you so much for your patience and support these past weeks and months. For your well-being and ours, we have implemented several safety protocols. We look forward to providing you with a safe, relaxing and authentic Sonoma County experience, outdoors and distanced on our Terrace & Concert Green.
To schedule a visit, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (707) 431-1533.
Please note that all tastings will be by appointment only.
- Appointment only (6 guests max.) beginning at 11am with the last reservation at 3pm. A credit card is required to secure your reservation.
- Our initial days of operation will be Friday-Sunday, from 11:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m
- All tastings will be held outdoors; for your comfort, please dress appropriately
- Following all sanitizing and personal hygiene requirements consistent with CDC guidelines, including hosts wearing masks at all times, pre-shift health screenings, regular and thorough sanitizing of all public areas prior to and following your visit
- We ask that guests limit visits to 90 minutes, and we require masks, except when seated at your table.
- A full list of our safety protocols can be found here.
We hope to see you back in Sonoma County soon!
* Important Note: Reservations may be cancelled with no charge up to 24 hours in advance of your scheduled tasting. We know that itineraries change. We ask that you please notify us via phone or email within 24 hours of your scheduled tasting to avoid a $20 per person fee, charged to your credit card on file.