Safety Processes & Procedures
We remain dedicated to keeping our community, valued members, employees, and their families as safe as possible. With ongoing guidance from the CDC, State of California, and Sonoma County, we have implemented the following precautions:
- Seating arrangements on The Terrace and Concert Green have been reconfigured to ensure a safe distance between parties. Please respect a minimum physical distance of 6 feet between other guests.
- Reservations are limited to 90 minutes, with 30 minutes in between tables for sanitizing.
- Hosts will wear masks at all times; guests are required to wear masks except when seated at their table
- Hand sanitizer will be available throughout the property
- Glassware is cleaned in our commercial-grade glasswasher at 180F
- Restrooms and all other public spaces will be cleaned and sanitized regularly using EPA approved disinfectant
- Cash will not be accepted
- Your designated host will assist with orders and deliver purchases to your table or car; please, no gathering at The Terrace Bar
- Staff is instructed to not come to work if feeling ill and staff temperatures will be checked upon arrival daily
- If you or any members of your party have any symptoms of illness, please reschedule your visit
- Please, no outside food, picnic baskets or ice chests
For your convenience, we will continue to offer Curbside Pickups for pre-paid orders only. Please contact us at email@example.com to make a purchase and schedule your pickup.
We hope to see you soon!