TERMS OF USAGE
Please read these Terms and Conditions of Use (“Terms”) carefully before using this web site (the “Site”). The Site is owned and operated by Rodney Strong Vineyards (the “Company”).
1. Binding Agreement
Use of the Site is available only to those users who are in compliance and agreement with these Terms as well as the other terms and conditions referenced elsewhere on the Site. By accessing, viewing, using, or downloading materials from the Site, you agree to be legally bound by all of the terms, conditions and notices contained or referenced herein.
2. User Age
Because of the nature of the Company’s business, and its products and services, the Site is not intended for use by persons under age 21. The Company does not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from persons under age 21. Use of the Site, or any registration that may be required to access portions of the Site, or to purchase products or services, including alcoholic beverages, may only be made by those persons who are at least 21 years of age. By using the Site, you are representing that you are at least 21 years of age.
There are certain states and countries to which we cannot ship. Please see Free the Grapes for more in-depth information on your state restrictions. By placing an order, you authorize us to act on your behalf to engage a common carrier to deliver your order to your selected destination.
You must be 21 years or older to buy wine. By placing your order with this winery you certify under penalty of perjury that you and the recipient are at least 21 years old. When the wine is delivered, the recipient will be required to show identification proving that he or she is at least 21 years old. An adult must be present to sign or the carrier is not allowed by law to leave your package.
All prices are listed in US dollars. All orders will include delivery charges, and applicable sales tax.
You will receive an e-mail confirming that your order was submitted. If the items are all in stock, you will receive an email from our shipping department when the items leave the warehouse.
Your in-stock items will ship within 2 to 5 business days, weather depending.
Help us help you best. Please provide a valid and complete e-mail address that includes the "@information" (for example: firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please read further below to make sure your location is not affected by seasonal shipping changes. You may review the route guidelines below to determine if the weather on your route will be a problem for the wine quality. In severe weather conditions, the shippers do not guarantee on time delivery, and there may be delays due to extreme heat. Be sure to keep the current weather in mind when you are picking your shipping destination.
During seasons of severe weather, we will follow the shipping protocol below to reduce the chance of quality problems resulting from shipping in very hot or very cold conditions.
Mon, Tues - all carrier choices will be processed
Wed - only air services (overnight and 2-day air) will be processed
Thu - only overnight shipments will be processed
Fri - no shipping at all
As an example, an order placed on a Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday, with the "UPS ground" shipping option selected, will ship out on the following Monday.
*UPS shipments to Colorado travel via truck north through Reno, Nevada across Utah and into Denver, Colorado. They are then trucked to the destination city.
*FedEx shipments travel via plane from Oakland, California to Memphis, Tennessee and then on to the city of destination.
*2 Day FedEx shipments within California travel exclusively by truck.
Remember, we need 24 hour notice to stop shipments. For example, if you want to stop shipments on Tuesday, you'll need to let us know by Monday before 9 am.
Due to the restrictions of many state laws, we only ship wine to those states where direct shipment is permitted by law. Clothing and other merchandise can be shipped anywhere in the United States.
In addition, each state imposes limitations on the amount of wine any particular adult state resident may receive by direct shipment. To ensure that you are able to order wine for direct shipment from our website, please consult the specific state requirements for your state below.
Please note that all orders must be placed by persons over the age of 21 years, and that age verification will be required upon receipt of your wine. No wine will be delivered to visibly intoxicated persons and any person unable to provide age verification will forfeit their right to receive the shipment until identification is produced. In such circumstances the order may either be held in storage at a local depot of the shipping company until appropriate identification is produced, or shipped back to the winery. All associated costs will be the responsibility of and be charged to the customer.
At the present time, we can only ship to the following states:
• Alaska – Contact winery to place an order; limited areas where Federal Express will transport, and shipping is prohibited in specified areas
• California – No current limitations
• Colorado – No current limitations
• District of Columbia – Purchases limited to one (1) case per month
• Florida – No current limitations. However, no containers over one (1) gallon (i.e. 6 liter bottle), or shipment to dry areas – Lafayette, Liberty, Madison, and Washington.
• Georgia – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per household per year off-site
• Hawaii – Purchases limited to six (6) cases per year per household. Island of Oahu only
• Idaho – Purchases limited to 24 cases per year
• Illinois – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per year
• Iowa – No current limitations
• Maryland – Eighteen (18) cases per household per year
• Michigan – No current limitations
• Minnesota – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per year
• Missouri – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month
• Nebraska – Purchases limited to one (1) case per month
• Nevada – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per customer, per fiscal year beginning July 1st
• New Hampshire – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per customer, per year. No shipping to dry areas – Ellsworth, Monroe, Sharon, and Millsfield
• New Mexico – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month
• New York – Purchases limited to thirty-six (36) cases per year. No shipping to – Argyle, Berkshire, Bovina, Caneadea, Clymer, Fremont, Harmony, Jasper, Lapeer, Neversink, Orwell, Potter
• North Carolina – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month
• Oregon – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month
• South Carolina – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month
• Tennessee – Purchases limited to one (1) case per month, not to exceed three (3) cases per year
• Texas – Purchases limited to 9 gallons per month (3 cases, 9 bottles), not to exceed 36 gallons (15 cases, 2 bottles) per fiscal year beginning September 1st
• Virginia – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month
• Washington – No current limitations
• West Virginia – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per month
• Wisconsin – Purchases limited to twelve (12) cases per year
• Wyoming – Purchases limited to two (2) cases per year
If you are not satisfied with the wines, you may return the product for exchange or refund (except where prohibited by law). We'll refund the value of the item and any taxes you were charged. Shipping charges are non-refundable.
To return wine, repackage the item in the container in which it was received. Returns must be sent back prepaid. If wine is replaced, we will pay the shipping costs for items sent in exchange. Prior to shipping, contact Rodney Strong for a return authorization.
Please ship returns to:
Rodney Strong Vineyards
11455 Old Redwood Highway
Healdsburg, CA 95448
If a wine club shipment is returned to us due to delivery failure we will contact you. If we do not receive a response, we will refund the value of the wine and the taxes you were initially charged on your credit card. Please note: shipping charges are non-refundable. Credit card refunds: All credits will be placed on the credit card used for the original purchase.
At Rodney Strong Vineyards we recognize and respect your privacy. The information we collect is used to notify customers about updates, new releases, concerts and other events. We understand the sensitivity of giving out personal information, and we do not share this information with other organizations.
When you sign up to be on our mailing list, we will send you an e-mail confirming your wish to be added to the list. If, at any time, you wish to be removed from our mailing list, send an e-mail to the address below with "Unsubscribe" in the subject line. We will see that you are removed from the list and receive no further communications.
If you supply us with your postal address online you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new vintages, products or upcoming events. If you supply us with your telephone number online you may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding orders placed online or information on new vintages, products or upcoming events.
Review of Anonymous Data from Google Analytics
We are committed to ensuring that our website contains information that is valuable and useful to our visitors. To assist with this, we have implemented the Google Analytics Demographics and Interest reporting features on our website. These tools allow us to review anonymous data in the aggregate regarding the gender, age and interests of website visitors. We use this data to adapt our website to better serve our customers' needs. Although this information is collected through your Google ad settings, it is not provided to in a personally-identifiable format.
You can opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Google Ad settings or through the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on.
Rodney Strong Vineyards
11455 Old Redwood Highway
Healdsburg, CA 95448